Saturday, October 19, 2013

Day 19th of 31 days of Halloween over at Delicious Doodles

Goodmorning everyone!  I'm here to share with you my creation for the day 19th of 31 days of Halloween going on over at Delicious Doodles Blog.

For my creation I decided to make a little decoration for my house and I used the awesome Grim reaper.

I used a shadow frame that I purchased at the dollar store!  I removed the glass so that it would be better to take some pictures.  I printed the image a few times to be able to give some 3d effect to it.

The background paper is from DCWV - The midnight spell pack.  I used some stickers from the Jolee's boutique.  I added some bats that are little confetti.  I found those also at the dollar store.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics many many times!
And here's a side view so you can really see the decoupage that I did. 
I hope you have liked this creation.  It's been really fun making stuff that's other than cards!!!  I'm getting better at it as well.  But need to have the inspiration lol

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Haunted design house - zombies or classic creeps (I think this falls into the classic creeps ;o) )
  2. Punk you girl - Halloween
  3. Left of center challenges - LOC or Halloween /orange and black - used LOC
  4. Digi haven - Halloween
That's it for me for today!  I'm busy today being a taxi driver lol ;o)  Hope you have a great crafty day!!!

Hugs

11 comments:

  1. Spooky and fabulous!! Very creative to make this into a shadow frame!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderfully spooky Halloween picture ....I think it will scare any witches and beasties away from your home on Halloween Vicky. I love the dimension of the Grim Reaper and all those bats flying around compound the eerie feeling. Looks brilliant in that frame too. Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dimension and how you've framed it. Definitely a Classic Creep. thanks for joining us at HDH. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool - this is a great image... hoping that he can't get me through the screen :-D

    Thanks for playing along at HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE :-)

    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love this image and the dimension is FAB! Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab creation, scary and fun!
    Thanks for joining us at Left of Center Challenges.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for joining us at PunkyouGirl this time with such gorgeous creation I do hope you will join us again and good luck
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. yet another great entry to our Halloween challenge! Beautiful!!

    Thank you for joining Left of Center - again!
    Laila aka koneko

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantabulous, Vicky, love this, would have this on my wall honest I would...love and hugs and hope you have a fabby weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Teri's images really rock. Looks fab framed. Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House x

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...