Monday, January 20, 2014

Monster heart


Oh boy... it's been awhile since something as been posted on this poor blog... this is why I figured I better do something before you think I have disappeared lol

So I'm posting the little ATC's I have done for Smeared and smudged swap.  They are not totally dark... but hey at least I'm posting something right?!?

Smeared and smudged have a great freebie on the forum, it's PHLEM from the Monster heart set and I decided to use that as the base for my ATCs.  We needed 8 and the theme was 1 word!  Not as easy as you would think... there are so many things that are said in 2 words... but I figured Love was probably the best word to go with this little heart.  It's also perfect to enter the challenge over at Wicked wednesday atc which is hearts and love!




Here's a closer look at one
The paper was from my stash.  I added a little googly eye to Monster heart.  He was colored with my copics you don't see it because of my name... but I added some glossy glaze to the little green bleeding coming from the heart.

The sentiment is from Create with TLC.  I added a little plastic bow as well from my stash.  That's it!!!

Hope you have liked my little ATC sets!  And most of all I hope that those who get them like them!

I'm entering these in the following challenges:

  1. Smeared and smudged - Freeky freebie
  2. Wicked wednesday atc - Hearts and love
That's it!  Stay crafty my friends.  Looking forward to reading what you think of these :)


Crafting Vicky xo

2 comments:

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...