Monday, March 31, 2014

GDT LOC - Lucy Loo being Lucy

Hello everyone!  I'm here on the last day of the month celebration of Left of Center Challenge.  This time I'm using an image from The East Wind one of my favorite characters Lucy Loo!  Just love those images so much.

For this card I'm playing with LucyLoo being Lucy.


I decided to go with a monochromatic look for this card.  So all in black, white and greys :D  I thought it was fitting.  I used some Robin's nest dew drops, a little skull and bling from my stash.  The paper is from DCWV- The rockstar paper pack.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used a great sentiment from Ginger house

Hope you will come on over and check out the fabulous digis that are available at The East Wind

I'm entering this card in the following challenge Haunted design house - Skulls.

Have a fabulous Monday!

Crafting Vicky xo

7 comments:

  1. fabulous card, thanks for playing at HDH

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEK! I LOVE it! Such a fabulous sentiment for the image (I may have to "borrow" it. LOL) Love the monochromatic scheme, as well and those touches of silver ROCK!. Perfection! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Vicky! I am also a fan of The East Wind and Lucy Loo. And I can't say enough good things about Ginger's House word art.
    Fabulous make for our Skullduggery challenge at HDH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty sure I've already commented on this fab card (so many places these days so I'm not positive) but I did just now realize you've joined our Skullduggery Challenge at HDH as well. Thanks for sharing your awesome work with the Minions! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply fabulous! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this Vicky! It's awesome! I did have it linked to your other blog on the LOC post but I've changed it now! sorry! :)
    mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Georgeous work Vicky. Thanks for playing along with us at HDH. XX

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...