Sunday, March 30, 2014

LOC Guest Designer - Fresh Blood - Delicious Doodles

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share with you a little ATC that I did for an ATC swap over at Delicious Darkness and I thought it was also the perfect piece for the LOC anniversary celebration!

 For this little ATC I used the fabulous image Fresh blood

For this I have used the image a few times and layered it up to make it 3d.  I used some little buttons.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC and I thought it was just perfect for this!!!
And here's a side view of my ATC so you really see the 3d effect.
Hope you have liked this.  Have a great day everyone!!!

Crafting Vicky xo

3 comments:

  1. This is brilliant. That image really looks like it's popping out of the ATC to get you!! Beautiful colouring.

    Thank you so much for your support of the Left Of Centre Creative Challenges blog. Without amazing sponsors and supporters we wouldn't have made it to our one year celebration

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Vicky! Fab coloring and design and the sentiment is a hoot! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out very cool.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...