Wednesday, March 19, 2014

LOC Guest designer

Hello everyone!  I had the opportunity to play over at Left of Center challenge as a guest Designer!  So couldn't turn that opportunity!!!!  For this GDT I'm showcasing some great images from  Ike's Art

I used the awesome Death 1, Jump and Lady + Fan.

Yeah... that's a whole lot of digis for me!!!!  But it was fun to create something like this.  I created this digitally and then printed it up.

So this is the top part with my little image and I popped up the arm and the fan :D  This part was done digitally and then colored with my copics... the background is a background I found... and my bad I didn't write where... :( sorry.  I don't  do that usually!

Here's a closer look
And for the inside... yeah well told you I used 3 images... so there had to be another one right?!?
The letters are from American Craft.  I used my grand label 11 from Spellbinder.  I also used nesting frame from Quickuts.  The inside image was also colored with my copics.

Ok... so I had loooots of fun to create this card... but I can't send this to family members lol.  So.... I was thinking what will I do with a card?!?  And then I thought that maybe one of my followers would like to get a little mail?  So if you do please state it in the comment and I will be doing a draw over the weekend.  Please include a way for me to communicate with you so that I can get your address :D

Have a great day!!!!

Crafting Vicky xo

2 comments:

  1. Bwaahahahaha !!! EXCELLENT - this is a brilliant card. LUV the colouring and such a funny senti + idea :-) Thanks for using my images too :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEK! this is so much fun, Vicky! You know I'd just love it and you know where I live. LOL xxD

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...