Friday, May 23, 2014

Delicious Doodles - On the darker side

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at Delicious Doodles and this time our challenge for you is on the darker side!!!!! Fun right?!?  For my card I decided to play with the really fun and spooky image called Let me out!!!  And I'm pretty sure that I would not let this thing out....

For my card I used the image as is! I figured it was scary enough...  The paper is from Halloween Grunge kfrom Whimsy stamps.  I used a Cheery Lynn Design spider web mesh border.  The spider is from Memory box dangling spider (but I added a recollection bling to it to make it more real and 3d.... and then I was scared of my own card lol).  The sentiment is matted with a Memory box carnival ticket.  I also put some stitching around it.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I didn't do anything with... and the great sentiment from Create with TLC  I thought this one was just PERFECT for this!


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Left of center challenges - Card for male or LOC - I'm pretty sure that even if this could be used for a male... that it falls under LOC :)
I hope you have liked my card and that you will come and play with us!!!  Can't wait to see what you come up with!



Crafting Vicky xo

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Vicky, love all the added detail here, hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Vicky! Love it! Definitely fits both Male and LOC in my opinion!! thanks for joining us at LOC! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking the time to enter over at left of center creative challenge blog, this most certainly fits the theme and LOC. Fantastic image and sentiment.
    Cat dt member

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...